If you take delivery of a TeckNet package and the contents have been damaged in transit, or the item was incorrect.
• Please inform us within 7 days of receipt through Online Return Procedure.
• Sign into your account, click "Completed orders", select the order containing the items you would like to return.
• Click on "RETURN ITEMS" button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If the item is faulty, please provide details why in the "Comments"
• If you'd like to exchange an item or receive the refund, Please provide the details in the "Comments".
• The return request will be authorized within 24 hours, you will then receive an email containing your RMA number
• Once completed the return shipping label and documents will be ready to print from “Return Requests” page, containing the necessary return information which we need to proceed.
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
• The reasonable return postage will be refunded back to the customer when the case was closed
• For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than 50 GBP
For the damaged item：
Customer may need to inspect the item to confirm whether the item has been damaged in the transit. However, the item should ne return in the original conditions after delivery. Please ensure they are adequately protected in transit. All goods will be inspected on return.
For the incorrect item:
Customer may need to inspect the item to confirm whether the item is incorrect. However the item should be returned in the unused condition (there was no scratches or damages) with all tags and labels attached and will be inspected on their return. Retail boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.